Competition Terms and Condition
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Activity: JUNIUS - 2022 HEALTH OPTIMISATION SUMMIT COMPETITION
The following terms and conditions refer to a competition held by JUNIUS https://wearejunius.com/ from 27/05/2022: 12.01 - 06/06/2022: 11.59
- The successful competition winner will receive a two-month subscription of a JUNIUS Starter Box of cold-pressed juices and shots. This equates to 14 units of product delivered monthly for two months.
- Entrants must make a product purchase from JUNIUS’s website between 27/05/2022: 12.01 - 06/06/2022: 11.59 in order to qualify for competition entry - see ‘Entrant Criteria’ below.
- Only one (1) winner will be selected at random. This selection will be based on those who qualify for entry, see entrant criteria below.
- There is one (1) prize to be won by one (1) individual.
Promotion Period: Entrants can take part in the JUNIUS HEALTH OPTIMISATION SUMMIT competition from 27/05/2022: 12.01 - 06/06/2022: 11.59.
This competition is open to United Kingdom residents only. Any entrants from outside the United Kingdom will be disqualified.
- Step 1: Entrants must make a purchase from JUNIUS’s website, purchasing any product to qualify for entry via https://wearejunius.com/
- Step 2: Entrants must use the code Timbiohacker at checkout to (a) qualify for 15% discount off basket value, and (b) qualify for entry to the competition. This code must be entered in order to identify competition entrants.
- Step 3: Entrants must include their email address when completing their transaction in order to qualify for entry.
Promotor: JUNIUS HEALTH LIMITED. Registered Office: C/o Calder & Co Chartered Accountants, 30 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7HF
A purchase is necessary: The competition requires the entrant to purchase JUNIUS products from our website (no minimum or maximum value) and enter code Timbiohacker at checkout https://wearejunius.com/collections/products
- 1. The competition is only open to entrants residing in the UK.
- 2. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, or corrupt entries, as well as entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted.
- 3. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
- 4. If the promoter believes that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, JUNIUS will, at their sole discretion, be entitled to withhold the prize and randomly draw another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 5. The winner will be contacted by the administrator by email.
- 6. The Promoter will not be responsible for delivery of prize failures where the winner does not respond, has provided incorrect or incomplete delivery information, or fails to sign for the delivery, as required.
- 7. Selection process: The competition winner will be randomly selected from the qualifying entries by the administrator. The selection will be made on 13th June 2022.
- 8. The winner will be announced by the 17th June 2022.
- 9. The chosen winner will be selected and informed via email. The chosen winner will need to respond, agreeing to accept the prize and then will be required to provide their relevant contact information.
- 10. The chosen winner will need to respond by 24th June 2022.
- 11. The winner will be asked to provide the relevant contact information including, but not limited to, their email address, telephone number and address in order to send the winner the prize. JUNIUS will process this information in accordance to our Terms & Conditions
- 12. JUNIUS will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the competition or in respect of the prize where they are unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond JUNIUS’s reasonable control, and whilst JUNIUS may (but shall not be obliged to) endeavour to provide an alternative prize of equal value, JUNIUS shall not be liable to provide additional compensation to the winner in such circumstances.
- 13. Should JUNIUS be unable to reasonably contact the winner, or should the winner fail to respond to (we will attempt to reach out to the winner three (3) times) attempts to contact them within two (2) days of the first message or the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 14. No exchange: The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prize at any time.
- 15. JUNIUS acts as data controller as defined in UK data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 2018 and where applicable the General Data Protection Regulation).
Save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, JUNIUS cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by an entrant as a result of entering the competition.
JUNIUS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to amend, suspend, withdraw, or cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
The competition is governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of, under or in connection with it.